There are two ways of macthing paint colors in CBN Selector.
1. You can pick any color and match it with manufactured paint colors.
2. You can pick any manufactured paint color and match it with other manufactured paint colors (other brands).
METHOD 1 : Any color to manufactured color
Import your image to CBN selector
Use the color grabber tool to select your color. You can also convert your color to RGB or HTML here.
To Pick a Color:
- Left-click and hold down on the Press and Hold button. Your mouse cursor changes to an eye dropper.
- While still holding down the left mouse-button, sample a pixel by moving the eye dropper to any location on your screen. The actual pixel being sampled is on the tip of the eye dropper cursor.
- When you are satisfied with your color selection, release the left mouse-button.
- Click on the colorchip button in the main menu.
- The colorchip palette will pop up
- Right click on the color then choose match color …
METHOD 2: Matching paint colors across brands